Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Swagbucks Pays My Cellphone Bill

Hello friends,
     I am writing another quick blog to let people know about this company called Swagbucks.com.  I have been a member of Swagbucks for years now and have used it on and off as various times.  Every once in a while I would gain enough points to be able to redeem for gift cards to Walmart or Paypal.  I was busy working a full time job and worked lots of overtime, but one day I got hurt on the job and found myself disabled as a result.
     Eventually I lost my car and was evicted from my home.  Now I am not telling you this because I want your pity or for you to feel bad for me.  I am really excited about Swagbucks because when I became homeless I was put up in a hotel.  I didn't have much, but I had some clothes, my Bible, my laptop, and some notebooks.  The long and short of this story is I was happy about getting the rewards I was getting while working many hours, so now I have a lot more time on my hands, why not go back to Swagbucks and see what I can do to help make those ends meet.
     Without exaggeration I usually earn enough points each month to pay my prepaid cell phone bill.  I don't have any fancy plans on it (no data), just the bare minimum.  $25 for unlimited calls & texts, that is really all I need (I use Total Wireless). It works for me and I thank God each month that I am able to do the various things at Swagbucks to be able to accumulate enough points which can be redeemed for gift cards that I use to buy my cell phone refill cards so I can stay in touch with family, friends, and various organizations they were and are helping.  Sometimes they do double point days and such like that and I remember one month I was able to earn enough to get a $50 to Paypal so I could order some hygiene products.

     I am including a little video clip below to give you a visual aid as to how Swagbucks works and if you are interest and it sounds like something that might be able to help you out a bit click anywhere on this page where it says Swagbucks and you will be brought to a page to sign up for free.  Thank you for stopping buy, happy earning, and God bless and keep you.

Swagbucks

1 comment:

  1. I love swagbucks too it helps out a little each month, or you can save up for Christmas or any other gift giving Holiday.

    ReplyDelete