Monday, May 1, 2017

Kamojo Moscow Mule Copper Mug Set

     I just got done doing a unboxing video for this 100% copper Moscow Mule Mug set by Kamojo (which you can see below if interested).  I was so impressed with this set that I had to post a blog so other will know how great I feel this set is.  This set comes with 2 Mugs (16oz. ea.), 2 Coasters, and 1 shot glass.  Personally I love the hammered design and the wonderful stunning finish that this set has. I have included several photos to show this wonderful quality.
     Traditionally cocktail are drank in these mugs, but I find because they are copper that you can use them for eating ice slushies in the summer time and the ice melts so much slower than traditional cups, especially if you pop these mugs in the freezer for a few hours.  If you are interested in seeing if this item is right for you click the link here: Kamojo Copper Moscow Mule Mug Set


See the video review here:

See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.


1 comment: