Friday, May 19, 2017

Mek Products Inc. Clasier Organic Bamboo Cutting Board


     Today I would like to tell you about a great summertime item.  This is the Mek Products Inc Clasier Organic Bamboo Cutting Board.  Yeah I know it doesn't come across as a summertime item, but to me it is.  And this is why, I love to barbecue on the grill.  I have these metal skewers that are just my barbecue's size.  I love to cut up green, red, & yellow peppers, onions, chicken, beef, mushrooms on the cutting board and throw them all into a bowl with a special blend of seasoning and then skewer the various ingredients and throw on the grill.



     You wouldn't think a cutting board has benefits but let me tell you a few that I find in the one.  This cutting board is visually appealing and a great size for cutting up a large variety of fruits, veggies, and meats...it measures in at 12" x 18" x 0.60".  The cutting board is made of organic bamboo and is antibacterial.  There is a very useful juice tray groove around the entire item which is very handy when cutting very juicy or just naturally wet items.  The groove will catch a good amount of liquid preventing the juices from flowing onto your table or counter top.  This bamboo cutting board is stronger than regular cutting boards and is easy to clean and maintain.
     Most importantly don't leave cutting board submerged in water, it is bamboo a product that over time will soak up and may cause to break apart.  I simply use a soapy sponge to clean the surface that then rinse and dry.  One of the best features of this cutting board is the four peace kitchen utensils that come with it.  I won't use them to much when operating the barbecue; but when making a nice stir-fry, they are perfect.  You will have to check out Amazon for the details but it has a extended money back guarantee as well.  With the size of this cutting board don't just limit yourself to using it as a cutting board...you could use it as a serving tray or even as place-mats on the dinner table.
     I really like this item and also find it useful effective at sprucing up the look of the kitchen.  If you would like to see if this cutting board is right for you or if you have any questions I may not have covered here, then click the Mek Products Inc. links that are highlighted on this page and/or watch the video review of item below.

Watch video review here:                                                  

See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.

1 comment: