Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Dream World Ltd 8 Cup French Coffee Press


     OK so where do I begin, oh yeah in the morning just like every other day.  Somewhere around my late teens while learning to earn money with various jobs I learned that coffee was a much valued morning routine; if nothing else, just to get you going.
     I think I learned to value coffee because I primarily worked at a construction site where it was part of the normal daily routine for everyone to meet at the work shop to discus daily operations and socialize into the workday.  I really don't remember seeing any body that didn't have a cup of coffee in hand.  I was hooked from the smell to the sweet creamy taste once a bit of sugar and creamer were added.
Fast forward to a few short years ago when I was first introduced to a french coffee press.  My wife had introduced it to me and I decided to give it a try and again I was hooked in a new way.  I discovered that coffee could taste even better than I thought.
     I found myself in the market for a new one and came upon this beautiful gem.  I say beautiful because of the nice chrome plated lid & frame that this 8 cup (1 liter or 34oz) french coffee press by Dream World Co. Ltd. is made of.  The glass is made of durable & heat-resistant borosilicate glass.  It also has a double screen filtration system which helps ensure that the first sip of coffee will be as smooth as the last.
      I am very happy with this product from Dream World and was also impressed with the overall durable construction of this item.
The legs are designed very nicely to provide stability from tip overs on counter-tops or tables.  Take a look at the photos and or my unboxing video below to help you decide if this item is right for you and then click the link here to answer any unanswered questions you may have about the french coffee press or where you can get it.  Dream World Ltd. French Coffee Press

                                                       Click below to see video review:

See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.

2 comments:

  1. this is a nice one looks like you are all set

    ReplyDelete
  2. even my decaffeinated coffee dosen't have as much of a decaf taste.

    ReplyDelete