Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Riwbox XBT-80 Wireless / Wired Headphones


Riwbox Logo
     I am so excited to bring another wonderful Riwbox item into my blogging spotlight.  A while ago I got my daughter a pair of Riwbox headphones and was pleasantly surprised about the quality and performance of these versatile headphones.
Riwbox Packaging
The main reason I got these XBT-80 headphones by Riwbox is for the option to use either wireless or wired.  I will primarily be using them for the wireless feature because when I am on the go I love to not have to worry about getting all tangled up in a corded device or accessory.
     In the box you will find instructions, headphones, charging cable, and aux cable.  The instructions are simple and easy to follow.  The headphones which I got are black/gold, but they are also available in white/silver and purple/white, so there is a nice variety to match your particular style.



Fold-able Design
Headphones & Cables
     To charge the unit you can use the USB charging cable.  Either use on laptop or computer with USB slot or use a A/C to USB wall plug which is not included.  I also found it very pleasant that these headphones came with an aux cable.  This is an amazing deal by itself as I have seen the cable alone be expensive.  The aux cable on one end has a 90 degree angled end (which adds some versatility depending on either your device or charging area) and the other is straight, and the cable is braided so you know it is more durable that the non-braided type...so it will last much longer.



Ports
Controls
     All of the controls are on the left earpiece which also includes the port if you wanted to use as a wired pair of headphones if you don't have the ability to charge and utilize the bluetooth 4.0 technology.  There is also the charging port as well as a TF card slot...This is totally new and unique and a very great idea in my personal opinion.  I haven't been able to try out this slot, as I didn't know this extra feature was built into the headphone and I need to obtain a new card or pull the one that is in my cell phone.

     As a side note I wanted to let you know that if you choose to use wired, there is a microphone build into the cord as well, so you will still be able to use with those important phone calls.  Also this item is versatile with multiple types of devices such as PC, tablets, phone, and MP3 players (always check with manufacturer to made sure it will work with your device).

Versatility
     Overall I am again excited with Riwbox because of another quality product.  From the excellent construction and design to the outstanding quality and performance Riwbox gets another thumbs up from me.  If you are looking for more information for yourself to help find out if these fold-able headphones are right for you click the link here (oh and keep in mind I am serious about this item and I received no financial compensation for putting this information on my blog): Riwbox XBT-80 Fold-able Wireless / Wired Headphones #wirelessheadphones

                                      Check out my video review here:
                                                

See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.

1 comment:

  1. What is the charging cable called? Like what kind is it?

    ReplyDelete