Friday, August 25, 2017

925 Sterling Silver Personalized Script Name Necklace by LAOFU

The Finished Product
     As a parent it is great when you can give your child a name that is familiar but spelled differently that usual.  The problem you will soon discover is that when you go to the mall or certain specialty shops to buy those personalized items, such as key rings or lanyards or pencils or anything you want personalize, you will search and search to no end and not find what you are looking for.  The problem is that these personalized items are only personalized with COMMONLY spelled names.
     My daughters name is Dennise, my name with an "e" on the end.  I toyed with the idea of spelling it thusly also, Dyniece, but we went with the former because it is more named after me but in a feminine version of my name.  Even while typing this my spell checker is telling me that all of these versions are not spelled correctly, but in fact it is.  Dennise's sister Samantha had key chains and notebooks with her name on it but none for Dennise and for this I am so sorry to my daughter.
The Clasp Area
Polishing Cloth
     But alas she is now over 20 years old and finally has something personalize with her correct name on it.  The necklace comes with a polishing cloth and a bag to store it in when not being worn.  She was genuinely very happy with this necklace and told me "finally something with my name correctly spelled on it".  So if you are looking to get something personalize because of the same parental blunder that I encountered or you would just love to have a beautiful personalized necklace, this item may be right for you.  To find out click here as it is simple and easy to order for yourself: 925 Sterling Silver Personalized Script Name Necklace.  This is a great gift idea for birthdays, Christmas, or "just because".
Close Up
At A Distance




See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment