Thursday, August 10, 2017

Amoner Universal Car Phone Holder

All the pieces
Vent grabber with cell holder

    I find I am a little behind the times as this is my first phone holder ever.  I now know what it means to be truly hands free behind the wheel. There are several things I really love about this phone holder. 

     

     First I love that it fits a wide assortment of phones. My phone is a bit on the smaller side and my wife's is way larger and it fits them both with ease. I say with ease because there is a little button on the back you push and the arms slowly telescope out to the maximum size and then you put your phone in and squeeze to you phone size. 

    

    I love the little legs that support your phone from falling and it has a gap in between them so you charging cord can go through there. I also really think that it is neat that there is two different options to squeeze onto your vents. You can select a tighter grip or one that has a bit more space for those larger vents. 
Completely Closed
Fully extended

   

    I also find that the ability of this phone holder to swivel from vertical to horizontal is great for when I am sitting in the vehicle for a bit and want to watch a video. I have nothing to base it on since this is my first phone holder, but the construction of the item feels very durable so it will last a long time. I included many photos are all different angles to try and show just how great this item it.





Support Leg
Attached to Vent


See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment