Monday, October 17, 2016

Live Infinitely Exercise Ball

    Hello friends I am writing this blog today to let you know about an exciting and often overlooked piece of exercise equipment, the exercise ball.  I have been given the opportunity to do a review of an exercise ball by Live Infinitely.  I have received this item as part of a promotion to facilitate an open and honest opinion.  I have used and evaluated this item and am not required to write this review, but what I have learned from using this item I wanted to share with you my readers.  I have been using this item now for about 5 days, yeah I know that it now that long, but I am excited about it because I am beginning to experience some nice benefits from using it.
 You see I have a few medical issues that I am dealing with, primarily with my knees and back.  I have done lots of research and found that people can spend hundreds of dollar on ergonomic chairs to help with issue such as those that I have...with overall negative results.  I have been simply bouncing around on a daily basis and finding that it is helping with a lot of pain relief that I normal experience on a daily basis.  I am not saying that this item will cure me but I am seeing some relief and at the cost compared to those ergo chairs it is well worth you money.  I have included some stock photos as well as a photo of me from my video demo if this item in a basic bouncing exercise.  I am only posting this review but if this item offer me some benefits, maybe it could help you too.
     I cannot say that this will definitely work for you but so far it has been helping me and I care about my fellow man and would like to see people free of the various pains that they may encounter.  I will include the like below of the video review if you want to check it out and see if the product is right for you.  If you like the video and would like to see more like it then take a minute to like, subscribe, and share.  My Reviews By Dennis youtube site: Reviews By Dennis, my general youtube site: Dennis Marks General Youtube Site, also product site: Live Infinitely Site, #liveinfinitely.  Take care and comments are always welcome.
                                                                   See my video review here:

See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.



1 comment: