Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Marky Products Stainless Steel Vacuum Tumbler

     I have to tell you when I was approved to do a review of the Stainless Steel Tumbler by Marky Products I was excited to say the least.  There are so many products on the market that say they keep drinks either cold or hot for a long time and so many of them fall short.  It has always been generally accepted that if you pay more the product works better and with this Stainless Steel Tumbler by Marky Products this is just not the case.  With Marky Products you not only get the same wonderful quality of the bigger high priced brands such as the Yeti Tumbler, but without all of the additional expense.  Costs is obviously an important feature in a quality item in this tough economy and sometime spending a little extra to find a good low priced but high quality item is hard to do.  This is a pleasant reason I love to review items by companies such as Marky Products.
     I do a bit of traveling in and around my given area and hate to waste additional funds on the comforts of home, whether it be ice tea or a nice hot cup of coffee.  Sometimes when traveling you get cold ice tea that goes warm or nice hot coffee that gets cold and you mood changes because you are either expecting that cool refreshing drink or that warm comforting sip of a beverage.  The versatility of this stainless steel tumbler is just wonderful.  I personal use it while working on my computer.  I also use it as a travel mug whether traveling in a car or including it full of ice water and putting into my book-bag pouch while walking around in nature.  The thing I like to use it for the most is the ability to go to bed at night and know without a doubt if I wake up a few hours later parched I can take a sip from my Marky Tumbler and be greeted with cool refreshing water.  In most cases when I go to refill in the morning there are still cubes floating around from the night before.  Below is a list of some of the features that this stainless steel tumbler has and I just got to tell you so you can be aware of the great value you get by choosing a Marky Product.

  • Two lids BPA free plastic lids
    • Ideal open vented lid with drinking hole for straw
    • Splash-proof closing lid.
  • Insulates cold & hot drinks longer
  • 18//8 Kitchen grade stainless steel for durability
  • High Performance double walled vacuum insulation
  • A great solution for mobile hydration
    • Kayaking, camping, beach, & outdoors
    • Traveling, road trips, & commuting
    • Garden, backyard, or office setting
  • Makes a great gift for yourself & others
  • 100% Marky Products Satisfaction Guarantee

If you are looking for a great quality item without the headache of high prices you may want to check out this product by Marky Products at the following link. Marky Products Stainless Steel Tumbler as well as check out #MarkyProducts.
See my review video here:
                                              

See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment