Sunday, February 19, 2017

Zahler Prenatal +DHA300 Vitamins


I am excited to let you know about a wonderful product.  Today I am here to tell you about Zahler Prenatal +DHA300 vitamins.  This may seem odd to people that a guy would be recommending a prenatal vitamin, but I truly believe it is important to ensure a great healthy start for the moms to be as well as the unborn children.  I have had 5 children with my wife and we always made sure my wife took some sort of prenatal vitamin to ensure health and well being of our unborn children.  This product was not available when we had the aforementioned 5 children but it is available now and because it included 25 vitamin and nutrients + 300mg DHA we would use this with our next child.

The DHA is the reason why I recommend this prenatal vitamin.  It is made of various fish oils and such and promotes not only health but excellent brain development.  The photos shown in this blog show a one month supply which is 60 soft gels.  It is recommended that you take 1 pill twice a day with a meal.  There are 6 blister packs each with 10 pills within.  I have included a photo of the supplemental facts so you can see just how this item can benefit you and your baby.   Just as a precaution before you take any medicine while pregnant, please consult your physician first.

If interested in checking out this product for yourself, click the link below:


Check out my quick video review below:

See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment