Saturday, February 4, 2017

JASTEK Aluminum Laptop Stand

So I use a laptop computer the majority of the time and I gotta tell you that there are two primary issues that I personally deal with all the time.  One is worrying about my computer ability to stay cool and operate properly.  And; two, having the ability to be comfortable while using my laptop.  I use my laptop for a variety of reasons from writing to surfing the internet to playing games.  A laptop needs to be comfortable to use and operate so it doesn't overheat.  There are plenty of bulky devices out there that can keep you system cool, but like I said they are bulky and cumbersome to use.

      

     I have been using this new item by JASTEK recently that really help with both of the aforementioned issues that I personally have.  Please take a look of the photos included in this review, they are my own personal images, not just stock photos.  Stock photos are nice, but sometimes it is nice to see items being used in real time.  There are many photos because I wanted to show some of the nice features this item has.
     One great feature that is NOT shown, is the fact that it folds down flat for ease of storing away when not in use or slipping into your laptop bag.  There are many non slip areas which help keep your laptop from slipping around while in use.  This stand has a nice lip at the bottom of it which further prevents it from slipping of the the stand.  The way this stand is designed is absolutely wonderful to help with tiredness or fatigue you may get in your wrists while using a laptop for a long period of time.  As you can see from the one photo this stands really elevates the laptop off of the surface you may be using it on and this allows for a great amount of air circulation which will help keep you system much cooler.

     If you are interested in checking out more about this product, click the link here: JASTEK Aluminum Laptop Stand or click the picture below:
                                           Click Below To See My Video Review
                 

See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.






2 comments:

  1. Would this work on a soft surface like a bed or your lap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use on my bed and it helps. I am unsure if it would be good on a lap though. I feel that it would be cumbersome on a lap.

    ReplyDelete