Sunday, January 17, 2021

iwalu Colloidal Silver Immune Support



     I am taking a minute to show you another new to me product by iwalu...the iwalu colloidal silver immune support dietary suppliment.  Colloidal silver immune contains 10ppm bio active silver.  This product has had third party testing to show its purity.  Plus, this product has no additives, colors, or preservatives and is manufactured in the U.S.A. in a FDA regulated facility.  Also the bottle is considered unbreakable and has a convenient sprayer to delivery,  I had recently read some information about colloidal silver and I was surprised to find its many uses from topical to internal and from human to pets.  I would recommend you take a moment and do a quick google search if you have not heard of this before.  As the image above says you can get for free now and just pay shipping so, if you are interested I will provide a quick link here: iwalu Colloidal Silver Immune Support, this is a "while supplies last" offer so act now.  While here you can also watch my unboxing video to see just what you would get if you take advantage of this great offer.

Check Out Video Review Here:



See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment