Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Sobaken Flea & Tick Collar



     Today I am writing to let you know about a new to me product.  This is a flea & tick collar for cats, by Sobaken.  There are three reasons I chose this product.
   
     One, it is made of natural materials.  I like when a company takes the time to utilize nature when considering to make a product.  There are so many unnatural products made that cause health problems and in my experience natural products reduce the chance of negative effects of a product.
   
     Two, the length of this item is great at 13 inches.  My cat even though you can't tell from the photo of him has a beefy neck.  For most cats you can put on the collar and trim the excess off.  I didn't need to do this as this is just the right size.  You usually want an inch or two extra once the collar is correctly on your cat.  You should also be able to slip a finger easily between collar and cat.
 
     The third and main reason I chose this Sobaken Flea & Tick Collar is for its 8 month protection.  8 months for a collar is a long time.  Most collars on the market only have 3 months protection.  The thing that is nice about eight month protection is that if you put it on at the beginning of spring, you are good till the winter months.  Fleas and ticks are primarily a concern in the spring till end of summer months.  I have personally never had to worry about fleas and ticks in the winter.

Our Boy...Stevie
     So there you have it.  A great product and my three reasons why I believe it is such, like I always say... don't just take my word for it, check it out for yourself at this link: Sobaken Flea & Tick Collar


Watch My Video Review Here:




See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.












1 comment:

  1. Steve loves his new collar and just what he needed to remind him just how much we love him after getting a new pet in the home.

    ReplyDelete