Monday, March 2, 2020

SCSHOPPING 12v/150DB Air Horn


Contents
Front Of Horn
     So when I am driving in my mini-van I like to feel comfortable and at ease.  Most of the time I feel this way because I know I am driving in safety especially when the kids are in the van with me going from point A to point B and beyond.  I believe all most people like to feel at ease while driving also.  But, not everyone can be in this calm state unless certain modifications are made.  Some like to adjust all there mirrors to that "just right" spot, while others like to tune in some classical Chopin - Prelude in E Minor on the radio (example of Chopin - Prelude in E Minor can be listened to here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU9RgI9j7Do ) or individual playlist on their phone.  Still others like to have their vehicles look a certain way, all dressed up with after-market equipment and also dazzling ground light effects.  The point is that there are a myriad of ways that people achieve that zen like condition they are looking for when they get behind the wheel of what ever they are driving.
Chrome Looking Finish

12v Relay
     This item that I am bringing to your attention today just might be such a device to help you get ready to embrace the open road.  I am talking about this SC Shopping 12v/150DB Air Horn as shown in photos.  This air horn has a simple easy one page instruction for set up and even without them the parts found within the packaging can also easily be understood as to what goes where.
The chrome finish has a nice look if you are planing to mount on the exterior of the vehicle, but personally I like to hide it behind the grill of my mini-van where the original factory horn is located. This gives this horn a sneak attack factor that is just wonderful for those funny head turns that help keep me as ease while cruising around.
 
Tight Fitting Air-Hose
Compressor Hook-Up
     From what I know of this type of equipment you can hook it up either with a toggle switch or disconnect your factory horn and put this in its place.  If you do decide to use a toggle switch you are going to need additional equipment that doesn't come with this item, such as long wires, toggle switch, and other items to fasten toggle switch to dash or control area of interior of vehicle.  Please consult manufacturer or your family mechanic before you go pulling wires out from under your hood as I am not responsible if you do damage to your ride.
   
     If you are interested in checking out more information about this item check out my quick video review below or visit the product link here: SCSHOPPING 12v/150DB Air Horn

See Video Below



See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.













No comments:

Post a Comment