Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Morning Pep Xylitol 100% Natural Sweetener + Give-A-Way


Morning Pep Logo
Package Face
     Ok, I am a big guy who the doctors would classify as morbidly obese. To me it is funny because society has been hammering everyone that obesity is an epidemic that includes approximately 60% of the population (depending on which study has been conducted). If 60% of the populations is over weight then the majority rules and that actually means that 40% of the population is under weight. My size for the most part has never really been a big concern to me and the quality of my life. Sure I have a difficult time finding nice cheap clothes and I even get out of breath at times putting on my shoes. But, I enjoy my life with my family and the experiences we have together. The truth is that the only time I really feel bad about my size is when someone who has not been taught manners or are just blatantly rude or mean speak derogatory comments and remarks about my weight or the weight of others. Years ago I was on the Atkins diet and I lost well over 100 lbs., but I felt horrible. Yes it felt good to say I lost all that weight but the quality of my life really sucked. I have always been happier just being me.
In Use

     I do like to limit some of the things I put into my mouth because I know it can help and I really don't have to change my lifestyle 100%. For example: I drink a lot of coffee and sometimes tea and I like to put a couple sugars in it to make it a bit sweeter. I usually use the colorful pink, yellow, or blue sugar substitutes and feel like I am doing something not to difficult to reduce the amount of sugars I am consuming.

Zip Style Pouch

     I have recently discovered and done a bunch of research about Xylitol, a natural sweetener. In particular Morning Pep Xylitol from Real Birch. This natural sweetener is made from birch trees and has a lot of benefits compared to other substitutes as well as regular table sugars. Xylitol is naturally made in a lot of plants and even the human body produces small amounts. Right away I noticed the fact that Xylitol has 40% fewer calories and 75% fewer carbohydrates. This is nice when and if dieting, but that is not all. Morning Pep Xylitol is free of GMO, Corn, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Dairy, is allergen free, and is Kosher certified. This is an impressive list of facts if you ask me. But that still is not all and I was blown away by the fact that Xylitol is actually recommended by dentists as it supports dental health by helping to fight plaque and gum disease. 

Here is a couple simple recipes for toothpaste and mouthwash that are made with Morning Pep Xylitol:

Morning Pep Xylitol Toothpaste:
Toothpaste

  • ½ Cup organic coconut oil
  • 2 Tablespoon Morning Pep Xylitol
  • 2 Tablespoon baking soda
  • Add 8 drops Morning Pep essential oil such as peppermint, orange or tea tree or combine all three
  • Mix all together and enjoy a healthy beautiful smile




Morning Pep Xylitol Mouthwash:
Mouthwash

  • ½ Cup water
  • ½ Cup pure aloe vera juice
  • 5 Tablespoon Morning Pep xylitol
  • 2 Tablespoon baking soda
  • 6 Drops Morning Pep tea tree essential oil
  • Mix all together.
  • Rinse & gargle to kill germs and bad breath, and to achieve overall oral health.


Birch Tree / Xylitol
     The sap from the birch tree that is used to make Morning Pep Xylitol contains vitamins and minerals that we need in our bodies to function well. It is rich in mineral such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, phosphorous, iron, sodium, and amino acids. It is also rich in Vitamin C and B vitamins like thiamine.

Nutrition Facts
     If you are worried about Xylitol because you are worried about your glycemic index, then you don't need to worry about that either as common table sugar has a glycemic index of 85-100 while compared to Morning Pep Xylitol at only 7.
     So as you can see there are a lot of awesome benefits to this great substitute to help promote a more healthy lifestyle without having to totally change your lifestyle. Oh yeah, I saved the best fact for last...you don't have to worry about an aftertaste like you get with those colorful packaged sugar substitutes.


If you want to see more information about this product and want to fully see if it may be right for you check out this link now: Morning Pep Xylitol 100% Natural Sweetener

     I am also exited about a give-a-way of a 16 oz. package of Morning Pep Xylitol that Morning Pep is doing via Instagram. The rules of the give-a-way are simple and easy and the winner will be randomly chosen by all qualified entries. The winner will have the 16 oz. package of Morning Pep Xylitol mailed to them by Morning Pep. Here are the rules:

1. Go to my Instagram site here: https://www.instagram.com/mrdennismarks/

2. Like my Morning Pep Xylitol post.

3. Follow @mrdennismarks & @morningpep

4. Tag 2 friends you know would love to win!

See My Video Review Here:



See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment