Thursday, December 6, 2018

Maginon Dual Band WiFi Range Extender



Contents Of Box

Extended Coverage Example
     WiFi is in my opinion one of the best inventions ever created.  I know it doesn't compare to medical inventions
and the like but WiFi has clearly made it possible for people to be more interactive and on the move compared to being tied down by a coaxial cable.
     With WiFi virtually everywhere in the world you will still find dead spots or at least spots that don't have the most reliable signal to be able to use your device(s) in the manner you would like to.

Ethernet Ports
   
Directional Antennas
 Even though I don't have complete dead spots in my home I do have some areas which the WiFi has less than optimal signal to be able to used to it full potential.  My primary internet router which I got from my internet service provider is located on the one side of my home and the signal from time to time has difficultly reaching my daughters rooms so they can stay online.  From time to time they get freeze ups during video streaming and dropped connections.
     With this dual band WiFi range extender by Maginon I was able to eliminate the weak spots in my WiFi in my daughters rooms.  Now I have overlapping coverage because this device takes the signal from my current router and amplifies it and rebroadcasts it out to fill in the weak spots in the WiFi.  The image from the back of the box gives a almost duplicate representation of how it worked for me even though my home is not multi-level.

On/Off & Reset Buttons
Ways To Use
Standard AC Plug
Product Package
     This device from Maginon was very easy to set up and connect to my current WiFi as it comes with easy to follow instructions.  I used my laptop to set it up and I also downloaded and used their app from Google Play (available @ the Apple Store also) as I wanted to see to be able to see if there were any benefits on my mobile device compared to my laptop and they were equally beneficial.
 
Front Of Unit
     There are a few other great features of this range extender by Maginon  besides the obvious wider WiFi signal coverage.  One is that it can not only extend your existing WiFi, but it can be used to create a new access point.  Also this device has a WPS button for easy connectivity.  There are also two ethernet ports so you can connect wired devices such as a smart TV and/or gaming consoles.  This item plugs into a standard AC wall unit and has three directional antennas.  There is a simple reset button and multiple lights to show the use of the ethernet port as well as the signal strength.  This product comes with a warranty card, instructions, a RJ45 LAN Cable, and the WLR-753 AC Dual Band WiFi Range Extender.  If you would like to see if this item is right for you click the link here: Maginon Dual Band WiFi Range Extender.

See Video Review Here:


See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.



2 comments: