Sunday, June 24, 2018

Asobu Portable Cold Brew Coffee Maker



Packaging
     For some people coffee has to be the same every day...every single day.  Not me, I like to break it up from time to time.  I may go a week drinking a light and sweet blend of coffee and then switch it up and start drinking a dark roast for the next two day and then switch it up again and have a not so sweet decaf for the next few days.  They say that variety is the spice of life and with things such as coffee I agree.  I have several different types of coffee makers from normal automatic drip coffee makers to k-cup machines to french press machines and I love them all at different times depending on my mood or how I am feeling.
Insulated Portable Brewer
     My newest venture in the coffee making realm landed me with the Asobu Portable Cold Brew Coffee Maker and I discovered a new dimension of taste and pleasure while enjoying a cup of coffee.  To put it plainly this coffee maker produces coffee that is both the most non-acidic and smooth I have ever had.  Asobu has done a wonderful job with the design of this cold brew machine and it doesn't take up to much space on the counter-top either.  You do want to make sure that it is on a flat counter-top as with the top being full of liquid it would be top heavy and you wouldn't want it to fall over, but the  base is wide enough as long as it is not getting knocked around.
What You Get
     I really like the simplicity of this cold brew brewer because most of the time people would make coffee as a mad dash early in the morning before work...not with this item.  The best way to make your coffee with this item by Asobu would be right after work, that way it is ready for work in the morning.  So you can leisurely get your coffee ready for work after work and all you have to worry about is either warming it up or throwing it on some ice cubes.  Also as a quick note: don't just limit yourself to coffee, you can cold brew tea as well.
Micro Mesh Filter With Coffee

 
     If you are interested in seeing how I make a pot or cup using my brewer watch my video below and if you are interested in seeing if this item is right for you just click this highlight link right here:  Asobu Portable Cold Brew Coffee Maker.




                             
                                   Stainless Steel Carafe

                                             Watch My Video Review Here



See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment