Sunday, October 29, 2017

BeautyFrizz Eco Wooden Hair Brush

     I came across this little beauty by BeautyFrizz and instantly knew my wife would love it as she loves the paddle style brushes.  Plus the fact that it is made of eco friendly items was also a great benefit.  Wooden bristles and handles not only look wonderful but feel wonderful also.

     I don't have long hair as I usually just buzz mine off every so often.  But my wife and daughters have all been blessed with long beautiful hair and this brush is excellent at helping to distribute the natural oils down the length of their hair.

     There are a couple of side benefits that make this brush great as well.    All of the wooden bristles are great at stimulating hair growth as well as reducing static and preventing breakage.  This brush is specifically great with thick hair and is hypoallergenic.

     If you would like more information about the BeautyFrizz brush check out the link that follows for any information that I may have missed.

                  Click Here to See More About BeautyFrizz

              
   

See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment