Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Neo Wireless Bluetooth Headphones


I don't know when it will expire but I just got this code to share with my readers to save 15%, here is the code if you are interested: Z2XHFCRM

Logo

The Package

     I just got a new pair of headphones and wanted to share my experience because I am so happy with all the features and overall performance of these Neo Wireless Bluetooth Headphones.  As you can see from the photos they have a nice sleek design.  I love the black & white simplistic design.
     


     These headphones utilize 4.1 Bluetooth technology so they are up to date at the time of writing this blog.  These Neo headphones also support crystal clear microphone and stunning HD quality sound.  You can get up to 8 hours of charge life after only two hours of charging so this is awesome in my opinion.
The Opening
     One other feature that works well for me and maybe for you is that these headphones are IPX7 waterproof so if you are active or just sweat a lot you don't have to worry about wetness bothering your headphones.
   
     The package comes with all kinds of great accessories also.  You get the headphones themselves, plus a variety of comfort ear pieces to suit almost any ear canal comfort needs.  You also get a hard body case with zipper and a leather pouch with drawstrings to carry everything around.  You also get a charging cable and instructions to help you set everything up  I had no issues syncing these headphones to my laptop, cell phone, and my iPod nano.
 
What You Get 
     If you are looking to see if these headphone are right for you just click the link below and you can check out any information that I may have missed or for pricing information. Neo Wireless Bluetooth Headphones.
The Design
The Controls


See My Video Review Here:


See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment