Saturday, September 10, 2016

Forte by JD Spero

I have recently complete my first ebook review (if you want to see the video review either click or copy and paste the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpYZXKrk_OY.   I was a little intimidate because I cannot read all to fast, but the book Forte by JD Spero was a exciting read at just over 200 pages.  It is a wonder talk of a girl named Sami who moves to a new town and finds that her passion for the piano begins to wain as she gets involved in partaking of a mysterious sports drink, that seems to make athletes out of people who are not athletic at all.  What can Sami do, her passion is the piano, but the feelings of fitting in with a popular crowd could be all to overwhelming. I was a little taken aback that being a "guy" I found myself reading a book that may have seemed girly, but it was entertaining nonetheless.  If you are interest in the book for yourself check it out here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/635122  If I to categorize this book I would place it in a category of teen mild thriller.  Hope you enjoy for yourself.

See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.

 #Forte

No comments:

Post a Comment