Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Culinary Couture Whetstone Knife Sharpening Stone Kit


The Package

The Product with My Favorite Knife
 
Submerge For 5 Minutes

Years ago I worked at a paper mill and we always needed sharp knives and to get this the mill provided us with whetstones knife sharpeners.  I have always wanted one for myself for my home use for the kitchen as well as for some sporting goods items that need sharpening.  I found this item and it was a perfect fit for my needs.  I tried using several different types in the past that were constructed of plastic and metal and were very cumbersome and even dangerous.

Bonus Angular Tool


Nice Sharp Blade
Take a minute and check out all of the photos and see that it is not only functional but very nice looking.  The thing I love most about this whetstone sharpening stone is that you do not need to use oil, you can simply use water.  The whetstones that use oil can be very messy so this is great.  The package comes with a bonus spray bottle to help keep your stone saturated and angular tool to help you get used to sharpening at an appropriate angle.

Bamboo Base
Non-Slip Base
 Please take a minute and watch my video review below and click on the link to help you decide if this item is right for you like it is for me.

#culinarycouture




See disclaimer page for full disclaimer information about this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment